Difference between revisions of "Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination"
(Created page with "<br /> <br /> The Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination was carried out by members of the Dallas Jewish elite Sam Bloom, head of the Citizens Council and part of th...")
Latest revision as of 03:19, 11 May 2020
The Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination was carried out by members of the Dallas Jewish elite Sam Bloom, head of the Citizens Council and part of the Jewish Dallas elite, was the central figure in the organizing the Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination for the trigger man, Jack Ruby
- After Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested, Sam Bloom persuaded Elgin Crull, Dallas' city manager, to pressure Jesse Curry, the Dallas Police Chief, into taking several actions that would facilitate the murder and silencing of Lee Harvey Oswald. Sam Bloom, via Elgin Crull, had Jesse Curry
- (1) ensure that Lee Harvey Oswald was accessible to the press and,
- (2) moved Lee Harvey Oswald publicly from the Dallas police station to the city jail.
- Without these Sam Bloom-orded changes, Jack Ruby would not have been able get Lee Harvey Oswald into a kill zone to silence. Several sources, including the Dallas FBI Agent, James Hosty, who confirmed that Sam Bloom and his backers were the forces behind the changes that made Lee Harvey Oswald accessible to Jack Ruby.
- Sam Bloom's name, address and telephone number were found a slip of paper in Jack Ruby's home when it was raided after Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Dallas FBI Agent James Hosty stated that he believed that Sam Bloom and his affiliates arranged for the Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination.
- Al Gruber, henchman of Mickey Cohen, spoke to Jack Ruby by telephone right before he the Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination.
- Mickey Cohen, via Al Gruber likely gave Jack Ruby the contract on Oswald on behalf of Meyer Lansky