South Orange County Community College District
South Orange County Community College District or SOCCCD for short, is the community college district for Orange County where Michael Collins Piper was invited for the 1997 Orange County Community College John F Kennedy Assassination Seminar, which caused the ADL to begin a smear campaign against Piper and anyone in the SOCCCD who would have anything to do with him.
List of important events in the SOCCCD relating to Piper:
- 1997 Orange County Community College John F Kennedy Assassination Seminar was to take place in the South Orange County Community College District. The event is cancelled after an ADL media blitz, including hit pieces in the Los Angeles Times and Newsweek article byare published.
- March 1998 ADL Drive To Recall Steve Frogue
- October 20 1998 SOCCCD Meeting Attended By Marcia Milchiker, were fellow board of trustee member Marcia Milchiker broke down kvetching, where Steve Frogue was re-elected.
- June 1998 SOCCCD Meeting Attended By Michael Collins Piper
- Saddleback College's professor, Lee Williams arranged a successful lecture by Michael Collins Piper to the students who ran the school newspaper in the summer of 1998.
- In November 1998, the measure to recall Steve Frogue was put to an end, after a large number of the petition signatures were found to be fraudulent.
- Roy Bauer, perceived as having suffered a mental breakdown, was ordered to attend psychiatric counseling.