Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In 2016, Richard Stadtmauer, Seryl Kushner, and a Hebrew day school, loaned nearly eight million dollars the Platinum Partners Hedge Fund. Platinum Partners was probed for a kickback scam, and other financial crimes.
- After getting the nearly 8 million dollars, Platinum Partners co-founder, Murray Huberfeld, got arrested for bribing Norman Seabrook, head of the New York City Prison Union
- Norman Seabrook was also arrested.
- Richard Stadtmauer and Murray Huberfeld donated matching donations to each other's family foundations to commit tax evasion.
- Murray Huberfeld sat on the board of directors of the Simon Wiesenthal Center until he had to step down for the tax evasion and bribery charges
- Murray Huberfeld is a major donor to Chabad-Lubavitch