Lee Harvey Oswald
The Warren Commission Coverup of the John F Kennedy Assassination reports Lee Harvey Oswald to be a lone gunman who shot John F Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963.
At the time of the assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald was an employee at the Texas School Book Depository, from which the Warren Commission claimed he fired the killing shot at John F Kennedy.
- Lee Harvey Oswald was a Patsy presented to the public as the Actual Assassin Of John F Kennedy based mostly on photos that the Stern Family had taken of him while he was carrying out ADL Fact Finding for * A L Botnick of the New Orleans ADL.
- Sam Bloom arranged everything so that Lee Harvey Oswald could be silenced in the Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination
- Robert Kennedy prosecuted Mickey Cohen and sent him to Alcatraz.
- Mickey Cohen was the only prisoner EVER bailed out of Alcatraz and his bond was signed by Chief Justice Earl Warren... who was later made the face of the Warren Commission, which 'investigated' the John F Kennedy Assassination.
- * The senior counsel Warren Commission staffer responsible for looking into the backgrounds of Lee Harvey Oswald and Chicago mobster, Jacob Rubenstein, or Jack Ruby, to ensure they both acted alone, was :::: * 13 years before the John F Kennedy Assassination, the Crown Family and the Schine Family had united through marriage, when Henry Crown's son, Lester Crown, married Junius Myer Schine's daughter, Renee Schine (G David Schine's sister)