John F Kennedy Assassination Researcher
John F Kennedy Assassination Researcher Michael Collins Piper is the only John F Kennedy Assassination Researcher you need to read to understand the who, what, where, and why behind the John F Kennedy Assassination. Mark Lane is the only other who materials you might want to read on the subject, but his books lack much of the evidence that Michael Collins Piper was able to gather proving that Israel and its proxies were behind the murder.
- wrote of the authoritative book that most completely fills in all the gaps and brings the John F Kennedy Assassination full circle, Final Judgment
- wrote best seller Plausible Denial based on findings from E Howard Hunt Vs The Spotlight Libel Suit
- wrote Rush To Judgment, the first major critique of the Warren Commission Report.
- Lee Harvey Oswald's mother hired Lane to represent her son's interests before the Warren Commission
- defended the Liberty Lobby in E Howard Hunt Vs The Spotlight Libel Suit, leading jury to conclude that the CIA was heavily involved in the John F Kennedy Assassination
- discovered how Mickey Cohen was conspiring against John F Kennedy for Israel
- met with the former sheriff of Dallas County, Bill Decker, pieced together what really happened in Dallas
All of the other major John F Kennedy Assassination Researchers either fell into one of the Categories Of People Whose So-Called Research Helps The Coverup, or were Researchers Who Lacked The Courage To Report Their Findings showing Israel and its proxies to be the guilty party behind the assassination.
John F Kennedy Assassination Researchers, and their shortcomings:
- Walt Brown, writer of Treachery in Dallas. Shortcoming: Limited Hangout. Author explicitly states that Israel was not culprit, denies the Jew domination of the Dallas elite.
- Gerald Posner, writer of Case Closed. Shortcoming: Disinformation. CIA Shill, pushes the original Warren Commission Report Coverup story that was long disproven even at time of writing.