Jared Kushner is part of the Kushner Family, one of the most powerful families in Jewish Organized Crime. Jared Kushner is the son of Charles Kushner.
Jared Kushner runs the New York Observer, which the Kushner family owns.
Jared Kushner funded governor Chris Christie's appointee, David Wildstein, to set up Politiker.nj.com Politics NJ (now Politicker NJ). David Wildstein and Jared Kushner exchanged emails that were exposed in court in which Kushner calls David Wildstein's Bridgegate a "bad-ass move".
- Charles Kushner found new business partners for the Kushner Family in several fellow Jewish inmates, including Avi Lebor and Richard Goettlich, before being released from prison on August 25, 2006. Both now work for Jared Kushner's company.
- Jared Kushner hired Avi Lebor upon his release from prison in 2009
- Avi Lebor had been sentenced to seven years after was convicted of fraud. He had pretended to be a mortgage broker and collected advanced fees of 9 million dollars. He defrauded people of those fees, people whom he had Conned into thinking he was going to raise 2.5 billion in loans for, even going so far as to have the Marks provide business plans that he pretended to review.
- Jared Kushner hired Richard Goettlich after he was released form prison.
- In 1998, Richard Goettlich had been sentenced to ten years after pleading guilty to securities fraud, money laundering, and tax evasion. Richard Goettlich had pulled off an office equipment lease Ponzi Scheme that Conned thousands of investors. In 1999, the third largest penalty ever imposed in a security fraud case was imposed to repay the defrauded companies.
- Jared married Ivanka Trump, even though the Kushners were huge Clinton Family supporters as the Mossad had develop them as Assets, and, like Jim McGreevey, were extremely susceptible to Honey Pot Asset Development
- Jared Kushner, in the Donald Trump administration, is advocating the US Nuclear secrets be sold to Saudi Arabia.
- Benjamin Netanyahu, brags that he has slept in Jared Kushner's bed in the white house.
- Jared Kushner's New York Observer was the first paper in the United States to report the mainstream media's narratives pertaining to Post-911 Anthrax Attacks now proven to be False Flag Attacks, focusing on Fabricated Evidence Of An Iraq-Al Qaeda Connection and the notes that said "Death To American, Death To Israel".
- Robert Torricelli, a US Senator from New Jersey, was calling for investigations into the 9-11 Attacks, stating,
"President Bush has suggested that we hold private hearings regarding the 911 tragedy. This is not how we conduct the Government. Our accountability is to the people of our country. Yet the administration claims that such hearings would be a distraction from the war on terrorism. That is not our history or how we conduct our government. Accountability is at the core of any representative government. This nation needs an independent board of inquiry to determine the events of September 11... An investigation must be conducted by an independent board of inquiry to determine what problems need to be addressed in US agencies responsible for intelligence. Simply leaving this inquiry to the House and Senate intelligence committees would not provide the impartial investigation needed. Those committees have had continuing oversight for the very intelligence agencies they would be investigating. Thus, they would not provide the fresh perspective an independent board would bring to the issue."
- After Senator Robert Torricelli made statements calling for an independent investigation of the 9-11 Attacks, Jared Kushner's New York Observer and the Ochs Sulzberger's New York Times began attacking Robert Torricelli, implying he was involved things such as the Alan Hevesi Pension Scandal, which Robert Torricelli was revealed to be involved in.
- After the 2008 Housing Crisis began, the Kushner Family bought up 25,000 apartments at bargain prices.
- CitiGroup, which put it's logon on Jared Kushner's 666 Fifth Avenue building, received 476,000,000 dollars in cash from the TARP program.
- In 1998, Charles Kushner pledged 2.5 million dollars to Harvard
- Charles Kushner bribed Harvard to admit Jared Kushner, and his brother