House Committee On Un-American Activities
- (a) the Jewish Origins Of Communism, and
- (b) the fact that Almost All Of The Spies For The Soviet Union Against The US Were Jews in much the same way that the Warren Commission did to hide the Israeli role in the John F Kennedy Assassination.
This period could have been a major threat to Jewish Organized Crime, the lobby for Israel and Jewish organizations like the ADL if the Jewish origins of Communism and the Jewish nature of spying for the Soviet Union were revealed, hence, controlled opposition, in the form of the House Committee On Un-American Activities was formed to White Wash the issue, in much the same way that the Warren Commission did to hide the Israeli role in the John F Kennedy Assassination. This was a major event in the creation of Neoconservatism.
- Roy Cohn, as Joseph McCarthy's chief council, brought Gerard David Schine onto Joseph McCarthy's team as an unpaid consultant.
- Roy Cohn was the Court Jew lawyer for Senator Joseph McCarthy, in a deal in which the ADL and other Jewish organizations and the Media companies they owned were tone down the charges of Anti-Semitism against McCarthy in exchange for letting an ADL-linked Jew, Roy Cohn, ensure that the overwhelmingly Jewish nature of the spies for the Soviet Union against the US was not made into a theme by the House Committee On Un-American Activities. By the end of the Cold War, it had been proven that just shy of 90% of spies against the US for the Soviet Union had been ethnically Jewish.
Gerard David Schine (G David Schine) of the Schine Family was a homosexual attorney who helped his lover,Roy Cohn, ensure that Senator Joseph McCarthy became controlled opposition by acting as the assistant to Joseph McCarthy's Court Jew, Roy Cohn, during a time when Jewish spies were constituting almost 90% of the spies for the Soviet Union against the US Government.
- Roy Cohn and Gerard David Schine took a tour of Europe together, serving as ambassadors for Joseph McCarthy and the House Committee On Un-American Activities