Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Charles Kushner is known to use Honey Pot traps as his preferred avenue of Asset Development. Jim McGreevey was a closet homosexual, at the time when Jim McGreevey was a mayor, he went on a trip to Israel. In Israel, Jim McGreevey began a homosexual affair with Golan Cipel during this (year?) trip to Israel.
- One month after becoming governor, Jim McGreevey arranged a six-figure salary job for his gay lover, Golan Cipel, appointing his the head of Homeland Security for New Jersey.
- It became apparent that Golan Cipel was working with Charles Kushner when, in the settlement he sought from Jim McGreevey, he demanded a charter for the Touro College Medical School, of which Charles Kushner was a benefactor; Charles Kushner wanted to name the medical school after his mother.
- David Twersky of the American Jewish Congress warned Jim McGreevey that New Jersey State Police, upset about the choice of new superintendent, Joseph Santiago, had been overheard saying they were going to gather evidence of the homosexual relationship with Golan Cipel, and David Twersky wrote an editorial telling the public to 'lay off' Golan Cipel.
- After David Twersky warned Jim McGreevey that his homosexual affair was about to come to light, a newspaper article broke revealing the homosexual relationship, after which Charles Kushner brought Jim McGreevey and Golan Cipel to New York City public relations specialist Howard Rubenstein.
- It is likely that Jim McGreevey suspected that Golan Cipel had been a setup by Charles Kushner, because he then invited the FBI into the case.
- Jim McGreevey faced no consequences for the homosexual affair in which he appointed a foreign national, Golan Cipel, to the head of New Jersey Homeland Security or the large corruption scandals he was revealed to be involved in; instead, the media hailed him as a hero when he framed things as him just having been a closet homosexual who mustered the courage to come out of the closet.
- After Charles Kushner used the Homosexual Honey Pot to out Golan Cipel's lover, Jim McGreevey as a homosexual, Golan Cipel was given a position at the MWW PR Firm, which was co-founded by Robert Torricelli and the then governor of New Jersey, James Florio.