George Robert Blakey
George Robert Blakey was born on January 7, 1936. He was the Chief Counsel and Staff Director of the House Select Committee On Assassinations from 1977 to 1979. Together, he and Richard Billings wrote a book about the John F Kennedy Assassination called "The Plot To Kill The President".
- character witness for high-ranking member of the Meyer Lansky Organized Crime Syndicate two years before House Select Committee On Assassinations
- director of the House Select Committee On Assassinations, on which he...
- ... was hesitant to confirm that there was any type of conspiracy to killed John F Kennedy
- ... steered toward a version of "The Mafia Killed JFK" Kosher John F Kennedy Assassination Theory
- ... claimed, that if there was a conspiracy, that New Orleans boss, Goyish Front Man Carlos Marcello most likely ordered the assassination
- ... found no CIA or Mossad role in the John F Kennedy Assassination