Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One of Charles Kushner's partners in crime, who would work with him on certain projects, was his brother, Murray Kushner, who suspected that Charles Kushner was not giving him his fair share on some of the projects, so Murray Kushner sued Charles Kushner for full accounting records of his companies.
- * This lawsuit revealed Charles' illegal campaign contribution schemes to the public, which led to the federal investigation into Charles Kushner, which led to his having to pay a 508,900 fine to the FEC. Once it became apparent that Murray Kushner was bringing the law suit that would expose the accounting for illegal campaign finance stuff that Charles Kushner did not want revealed, he began, Charles Kushner moved to entrap and blackmail him with a Honey Pot trap.
- *Esther Kushner and her husband, Billy Schulder had been taking Charles Kushner's side against Murray Kushner, until Billy Schulder was demoted by Charles Kushner for incompetence, causing Esther Kushner and Billy Schulder to switch sides in the lawsuit, taking the side of Murray Kushner. This led Charles Kushner to hire a high end, slender, blonde, prostitute to seduce and film in a Honey Pot trap with Billy Schulder. Catching Billy Schulder's attention outside of a diner, she pretended she was having car trouble was having problems, and so Billy Schulder gave the woman a ride. Billy Schulder took the bait, and he took the woman to the Red Bull Inn, a two-star hotel in Bridgewater New Jersey. The prostitute then gave the tape to Charles Kushner, who mailed it to Esther Kushner, to intimidate the married couple, but this just further set Esther Kushner against Charles Kushner.
- Charles Kushner then suspected that his accountant, Robert Yontef, was informing on him to Murray Kushner, stealing documents at night and giving them to his brother's lawyers.
- Charles Kushner then proceeded to organize a Honey Pot trap for Robert Yontef, paying her 10,000 dollars to seduce him, however, the entrapment did not work, and once it became public that Charles Kushner had laid another Honey Pot trap, new charges of witness tampering were added to the campaign finance charges.